MS Criminal/Social Justice
Lewis University designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence
FBINAA Gold Academic Alliance
The Online Master of Science in Criminal/Social Justice
Advance your career and make a difference in the lives of others with a highly customizable and marketable degree program that teaches advanced knowledge in management, administration and leadership.
Explore the ethical and social issues that law enforcement and public safety professionals face today. After graduation you will join a community of successful Lewis alumni who serve as police chiefs nationwide to protect and defend human rights and social justicelike Lewis alumnus Tim McCarthy.
Criminal Justice Master's: Choose from Two Custom Career Tracks
Gain highly sought after skill-sets and become a leader in your field.
- Homeland Security: Protect fellow Americans by learning the latest advanced knowledge in disaster response, terrorism prevention and continuity planning ideal for positions in government and law enforcement
- Custom Criminal/Social Justice: Choose courses that fit your career goals—from juvenile justice and domestic violence to corrections and whitecollar crimeand take an active and prominent role in helping to maintain a peaceful community
Advance Your Career with a Trusted Criminal Justice Program
- Enter a robust graduate program that does not repeat, but instead builds upon the undergraduate program
- Gain skills that are in demand by a variety of criminal justice employers
- Join the remarkable number of alumni in leadership roles aimed at advancing social justice
- Learn from one of the first institutions to pioneer the hybrid discipline of criminal and social justice more than 30 years ago
- Become part of an university that's an FBINAA Gold Academic Alliance Member
Lewis University is offering reduced tuition for new Criminal and Social Justice students in the online program. Learn more.
To learn more about the Lewis University online Master of Science in Criminal Justice and what it can do for your career, call (866) 967-7046 to speak with an Admissions Advisor, or request more information and we'll contact you right away.