Lewis University Online – Key Faculty
...helping you realize your dreams
Master of Science in Criminal/Social Justice and Master of Science in Public Safety Administration
Dr. Calvin R. Edwards
Professor and Department Chair of the Justice, Law and Public Safety Studies Department, Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois
- B.A., Elmhurst College, 1971
- M.S.W., Washington University, 1972
- M.P.A., University of Southern California, 1993
- D.P.A., University of Southern California, 1994
Dr. Lynn A. Tovar
Assistant Professor of Criminal/Social Justice, 2006
- B.S., Southern Illinois University, 1980
- M.S., Northern Illinois University, 1998
- Ed.D., Northern Illinois University, 2002
Master of Science in Information Security
Dr. Rami Khasawneh
Rami Khasawneh is the Dean of the College of Business and the chair of the department of management information systems.
- B.Sc., Yarmouk University, 1987
- M.Sc., Western Michigan University, 1989
- Ph.D., Illinois Institute of Technology, 1993
Dr. Ray Klump
Ray Klump earned a Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in August, 2000.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1993
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1995
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2000
Dr. Faisal Abdullah
Associate Professor of MIS and Information Security, Director of Master of Science in Information Security (MSIS) Program, Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois.
- B.Com., University of Bombay, 1997
- MBA, Hawaii Pacific University, 2001
- D.Sc., Robert Morris University, 2005
Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Dr. Richard Walsh
Richard Walsh is an Associate Professor at Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois and serves as Director of the Graduate Program in Organizational Leadership Studies.
- B.A., University of St. Thomas, 1979
- M.Ed., Loyola University - Chicago, 1982
- M.Div., DeAndreis Institute, 1982
- M.A., Loyola University - Chicago, 1989
- Ph.D., Benedictine University, 2003
Dr. Cathy Ayers
Cathy Ayers holds a Ph.D. in Communication Studies (Northwestern). She has 28 years of teaching experience at the college level.
- B.A., University of Alabama, 1973
- M.A., University of Alabama, 1975
- Ph.D., Northwestern University, 1990
Dr. Keith Lavine
Dr. Keith Lavine is an Assistant Professor in the Organizational Leadership program at Lewis.
- B.A., Miami University of Ohio, 1990
- M.A., DePaul University, 1993
- Ph.D., DePaul University, 2003