Determine your career path and be the leader others choose to follow.
Become an influential leader in your organization. The online Organizational Leadership Master's program equips you with the foundation necessary to lead corporations, organizations and government offices in today's rapidly evolving world.
You'll also gain the skills that employers value, such as:
- Creative problem solving capabilities
- Communication excellence
- Critical and innovative thinking skills
- Motivational team building
An Array of Career Opportunities
Professionals with an M.A. in Organizational Leadership have a promising future in front of them, given that the Bureau of Labor and Statistics estimates job growth for training and development managers to increase by 11 percent within the next eight years. Those who choose to pursue a career in human resources can also expect to earn impressive salaries with any one of the roles shown below.
Every industry needs individuals who understand how to properly lead and motivate others, which is why those with advanced education can find rewarding and challenging careers as a:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Corporate Coach
- Corporate Recruiter
- Corporate Restaurant Management
- Department Director
- Education Administrative Coordinator
- Human Resource Manager
- International Trade Consultant
- Labor Relations
- Management Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Medical and Health Services Manager
- Non-Profit Administrator
- Operations Manager
- Organizational Change Consultant
- Quality Systems Coordinator
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Training and Development Manager
Make an impact on your career and lead organizations toward success with Lewis University's online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership. Call (866) 967-7046 to speaking with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.