MA in Organizational Leadership
The Online Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership
Gain the skills, techniques and perspectives necessary to become a true leader who can effectively manage and motivate people through thoughtful leadership. With your Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, you learn how people work and how to help them meet their full potential based on their unique strengths.
Leadership and Organizational Development
Build a strong foundation of knowledge and skills that are immediately applicable to your career.
- Study organizational behavior and the applied social sciences to gain insight into group behaviors and motivations
- Learn about critical thinking, methods for managing conflict and ethics as an essential component of leadership
- Become a better leader of your departments, teams and employees and learn to institute a sense of leadership and ownership among employees at your organization
Choose From Five MAOL Concentrations to Customize Your Degree
Advance your career by choosing a concentration that directly aligns with your professional goals and interests.
- Organizational Management: Gain a better understanding of how human behavior influences and contributes to an organization's success, with coursework on team building, understanding cultures and systems and strategic planning
- Organizational and Leadership Coaching: Focus on executive coaching tools and techniques that can help transform individuals into effective and trusted leaders. Accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Training and Development: Study adult learning, the psychology of motivation, principles of organizational communication and how to tailor your presentation to different demographics to train your employees to perform their jobs as effectively as possible
- NotforProfit Management: Learn the specifics of managing employees and departments in the non-profit environment, with a focus on grant writing, working with volunteers, defining roles and responsibilities of board members and staff and membership development
- Higher Education Student Services: Learn about the successful administration of student services at colleges and universities by studying learning practices of traditional and non-traditional students, the functions and workings of student-affairs departments and staffing and budgeting in the higher education environment
Flexible Organizational Leadership Program with Convenient Options
- Choose from five concentrations
- Use electives to take classes in other concentrations or pursue a dual concentration
- Complete the program 100% online, or take some classes on campus if you’re a local student
- No GMAT or GRE requirement
- No residency requirement
To learn more about the Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership, request more information or call toll-free at 1.866.967.7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor.