Tools, patterns, and principles of object-oriented software development that lead to high-quality, team-produced, extensible code for the enterprise; object-oriented testing strategies; UML modelling of software systems; source-code control; comparative approaches to software development; enterprise software architecture.
- To enable students to create enterprise-suitable software applications for managing and processing data.
- To teach students software design techniques that help them create solutions that can be extended and modified over time to meet changing needs.
- To give students experience using popular source-code control systems.
- To teach students how to create unit and functional tests.
- To prepare students to work as part of a software team in which they must communicate the technical details of their software clearly.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.