Topics central to Artificial Intelligence are covered, including knowledge representation, the predicate calculus, goal-directed and data-directed search techniques, and rule-based expert systems. Two languages for problem solving is presented: LISP and PROLOG.
- Explain the design of intelligent agents.
- Demonstrate basic heuristic search strategies and algorithms.
- Discuss techniques underlying game programs.
- Employ knowledge representation techniques.
- Use various strategies of reasoning.
- Use machine learning algorithms.
- Explain the concepts of intelligent agents and rationality.
- Employ a variety of artificial intelligence techniques for solving problems.
- Describe how intelligent agents can learn over time.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.