The discovery, exploitation and prevention of security flaws in web and mobile applications. This course examines vulnerabilities seen a wide variety of software technologies, including databases, file systems and web services.
- Understanding how hackers take advantage of web based systems.
- Learn how to protect your systems from attackers.
- Learn how hackers can break into systems.
- Learn best practices to deal with security.
- Adopt a secure culture for web applications.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: You will learn how web and desktop applications are written and how they can be exploited to reveal privileged content. Knowing how to exploit them, you will then learn how to patch the vulnerabilities so they no longer provide unintended access to data. This is the ethical hacking course for people who want to know more about how security controls are implemented in software.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.