Point estimation, sufficient statistics, completeness, exponential family, maximum likelihood estimators, statistical hypotheses, beta tests, likelihood ratio tests, noncentral distributions.
- Distinguish among various random distributions and identify which distributions most closely characterize certain natural phenomena.
- Compute conditional probabilities.
- Compute and plot distributions of random variables.
- Solve problems whose data are characterized by specific distribution functions.
- Estimate values and compute confidence intervals.
- Formulate and test statistical hypotheses.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: You'll become even more knowledgeable in the language and tools of statistical analysis.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.