Programming structures and algorithms for large-scale statistical data processing and visualization. Students will use commonly available data analysis software packages to apply concepts and skills to large data sets and will also develop their own code using an object-oriented programming language.
- Implement algorithms using Python as the programming language.
- Employ various data structures for storing and accessing datasets.
- Identify common problems in datasets and methods of preparing data for analysis.
- Visualize data using an application programmer's interface.
- Develop programs to perform statistical analysis of various kinds of data.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: You'll build your programming skills as you study and build applications that try to make sense of large collections of data.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.