The design and operation of large-scale, cloud-based systems for storing data. Topics include operating system virtualization, distributed network storage, distributed computing, cloud models (IAAS, PAAS and SAAS), and techniques for securing cloud and virtual systems.
- Distinguish among various cloud models (IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS).
- Explain how clusters of machines share processing and storage responsibility for large problems.
- Design large-scale storage systems that meet problem requirements.
- Explain how virtualization works in terms of operating system concepts.
- Write software that leverages the services of a cloud-based infrastructure.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: You'll learn how to store large amounts of data in a way that is easy and efficient to query and organize.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.