This course teaches students how to apply various different coaching models and techniques to real-world coaching scenarios. The models offer a useful, powerful structure and steps to follow in the coaching process. Students will learn how to incorporate systems elements into coaching within organizational settings. Topics include the A-B-C Model, Appreciative Coaching, Career Coaching and uncovering deep structure thoughts. This course will build on the Solution Focused Coaching model and will include peer practice sessions.
- Define current coaching methodologies.
- Explain the appropriate use of current coaching methodologies.
- Apply appropriate coaching core competencies within the use of each coaching methodology.
- Generate effective coaching questions using different coaching methodologies.
- Recognize and apply different coaching methodologies.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.