This course teaches students how to strategically plan and create their coaching practice from the point of view of the successful independent practitioner as well as how to start a coaching initiative within an organization. Topics include defining the right approach to attract coaching clients, making the correct choice about niches and specialties, using technology to manage and grow a coaching practice, how to expand into corporate coaching markets, client retention and referrals and how to leverage strategic coaching alliances.
- Define the differences between an external and internal coaching practice.
- Explain the appropriate and ethical use of coaching within an organization.
- Apply appropriate business acumen to the marketing and start of a coaching practice.
- Apply leadership theory to executive coaching theory and practice.
- Recognize and apply different coaching methodologies within an internal or external coaching practice.
- Understand the importance and the process of strategic planning.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.