This three-credit course provides an opportunity for students to apply theory and learning from the MAOL program to the introduction of a collaborative change intervention in a real-life, organizational setting. By studying workplace scenarios and issues, students explore a vision for continuous improvement in the study of leadership. The Capstone process, which involves the student in conducting a detailed case analysis, includes a paper and presentation.
- Analyze a workplace scenario using critical thinking and decision making to determine a desired course of action.
- Integrate concepts presented in the MAOL curriculum to inform leadership practice, focusing on change, culture, individual development, teamwork and future practices.
- Demonstrate mastery of knowledge related to theories, principles and concepts presented in MAOL core courses.
- Construct a comprehensive essay response to the workplace scenario provided (Capstone paper).
- Deliver a presentation summarizing key points from the Capstone paper (Capstone presentation).
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.