This course focuses on how to research and understand the elements contributing to an organization's unique culture, including basic philosophy, value system, communication patterns and styles and social roles. Students will learn how to assess the development of organizational structures and behavior factors within organizations of different types and sizes.
- Explain the reasons why studying organizational culture, image and identity are useful for organizational leaders.
- Analyze the dimensions of organizational culture and social structure..
- Identify and apply tools of organizational analysis.
- Discuss the relationship between social structure, physical structure and organizational culture.
- Examine the impact of organizational culture on successful organizational change initiatives.
- Evaluate a leader’s role in fostering organizational culture.
- Describe how to create an organizational culture built upon ethical principles.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.