Training involves the identification of essential skills and outcomes, understanding both the systemic and human side of the enterprise, along with skills in both the design and delivery of learning. This course engages those topics and develops the skills essential to design and delivery of training. This course focuses on development of outcomes and competencies, identification of best-practices and benchmark efforts. Consideration is also offered to the notion of organizational learning.
- Examine the appropriate application of training to achieve organizational objectives.
- Increase proficiency in training design and content development.
- Experiment with training methodologies for in person and virtual training environments.
- Evaluate the art of debrief.
- Develop confidence in the delivery of training.
- Understand how to create an inclusive and ethical training environment.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.