Techniques for planning, learning, and decision making under uncertainty and in multi-agent environments. Topics include Markov Decision Processes (MDPs), partially observable MDPs, reinforcement learning, game theory, Bayesian networks, and special topics.
- Present models and techniques used for planning and decision making, especially in uncertain environments.
- Study decision making in multi-agent environments.
- Implement systems involving state-of-the-art methods in artificial intelligence.
- Study reinforcement learning and statistical methods for improving the performance of intelligent agents.
- Present open problems in artificial intelligence.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.