Development of web- and mobile-based front ends for large-scale data systems, with a focus of portability, accessibility, and intuitiveness.
- Develop software applications that run on all major computing platforms, including mobile ones.
- Interact with application programming interfaces provided by data services to make that data accessible to their own applications.
- Design user interfaces that present data and functionality clearly.
- Design user interfaces that comply with legislation regarding accessibility.
- Test the cross-platform performance of applications they write.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: Ubiquitous data requires ubiquitous computing. This course teaches you how to create applications that run on mobile and non-traditional platforms.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.