Expressing relationships among items in a way that enables automated, distributed analysis in an application-independent way; text mining to derive meaning from semantic networks; algorithms for processing semantic networks; developing a web of things.
- Explain the nature and purpose of the semantic web and identify applications that can benefit.
- Construct a semantic web that meets the needs of a particular discipline or problem.
- Write software that processes a semantic web’s information to solve problems more efficiently.
- Write software that mind textual data for patterns using the services of a semantic web.
- Design an implementation for the “web of things” that can automatically perform specific tasks.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY: You will learn how to integrate data from sensor networks and other non-traditional systems to create pervasive data science solutions.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.