This course teaches students the basic concepts about qualitative and quantitative research practices and discusses how these are applied to the field of coaching. This course also provides students with an overview of how to use leadership assessments in a coaching relationship. These leadership assessments are often used in coaching to develop the client's awareness, to jump start the initial phase of the coaching and to provide data for goal setting and return on investment.
- Evaluate the current state and future trends of coaching research.
- Discuss appropriate research methods to enhance current coaching research.
- Analyze the differences between quantitative and qualitative research, as it relates to the field of coaching.
- Differentiate between various evidence based coaching models.
- Assess different coaching assessments, instruments and tools in terms of training needed, proper usage and ethical considerations.
Take the Next Step
Learn more about Lewis University's online programs. Call (866) 967-7046 to speak with a Graduate Admissions Counselor or click here to request more information.